Department: Client Services
The Project Manager is responsible for planning and leading projects from conception through execution ensuring deliverables meet objectives, timelines and are within budget. The position is responsible for organizing tasks, managing workflow and maintaining project awareness at all times. The project manager is not only expected to identify risks/inefficiencies, but also provide mitigation paths.
The Project Manager works with multiple stakeholders within the agency including but not limited to account management, strategy, research /analytics, creative, and media. The project manager must facilitate communication between all key project stakeholders and leverage resources. The project manager must be organized and provide clear directions to stakeholders based on project objectives, goals etc.
An ideal candidate is highly organized, attentive to detail, and comfortable managing multiple projects at once. Moreover, the ability to problem-solve and effectively communicate with others is vital to success in this aspect of the role.
- Craft project plans and assign all tasks providing relevant information to the appropriate stakeholder
- Identify clear deliverables and proactively track against objectives, timelines and budget
- Organize projects through MKR project management software and update on a regular basis
- Facilitate communication between all key project stakeholders and build strong relationships with project team members
- Build strong internal relationships and serve as a resource for team members to ask questions , express project concerns, and celebrate successes
- Provide timely and relevant updates to project teams regarding project status or budget issues
- Streamline processes and identify workflow issues/inefficiencies
- Schedule and facilitate internal meetings with appropriate team members
- With the support of the account executive and creative team, ensure quality of deliverables
- Drive projects forward, anticipate needs, understand the risks and problem solve across teams
- Excellent verbal, written, proofreading and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and able with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations. Comfort with — and demonstrated ability to manage — complexity.
- Experience handling projects that include prioritizing responsibilities and managing time for members of a team, and tracking details of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business, or related field
- 3 years minimum in project management or related experience in managing projects and large creative teams
- Experience in project management software
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional projects (large and small) within budget and on time
- Prior agency experience required
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance