WHAT ARE COOKIES
For more general information on cookies, see the Wikipedia article about the “HTTP Cookie” at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help window for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in disabling certain functionality and features of websites. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
THE COOKIES WE SET
- Newsletter-related cookies
- This site may offer newsletter and/or email subscription services, and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and/or whether to show certain notifications, which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Survey-related cookies
- Form-related cookies
- When you submit data through a form such as those found on our contact page, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widely used and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how users interact with the site and to develop ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page at https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit, which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience on the site while ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site, which allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, the following social media sites, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter, will set cookies through our site that may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully this page has clarified things for you, and—as was previously mentioned—if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need, it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case they affect the functionality of any of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information, you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods: